Before you wager on D.J. Moore’s player prop betting options in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. His Carolina Panthers (1-3) hit the field against the San Francisco 49ers (2-2) in Week 5 at Bank of America Stadium.
Moore Receiving Insights
- Moore’s 34.5 receiving yards average is 16.0 less than his over/under on Sunday.
- Moore has not totaled more than 50.5 receiving yards in a game this season, through four outings.
- Moore has an average receiving yards prop total of 80.1. But he is accumulating 45.6 fewer yards per game than that.
- Moore will be aiming to go over a receiving yards over/under for the first time this year (after four attempts).
- In one of four games this year, Moore has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
San Francisco 49ers Rankings
- The 161.3 passing yards the 49ers allow per contest makes them the second-ranked pass defense in the NFL this year.
- So far this season, the 49ers have allowed two passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 0.5 per game. That ranks first in NFL play.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch D.J. Moore
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.