Player props are available for Carson Wentz in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. This matchup in Week 5 sees Wentz’s Washington Commanders (1-3) in action at FedExField in Landover, Maryland against the Tennessee Titans (2-2).
Wentz Passing Insights
- Compared to his 236.5-yard over/under for this matchup, Wentz is throwing for more yards per game this season (257.8).
- Wentz has passed for over 236.5 yards twice this season in four games.
- Wentz’s average prop bet for passing yards this season has been 309.1. His actual passing average is below that, by 51.3 yards per game.
- Wentz has finished above his passing yards prop total once this year.
- In three of four games this season, Wentz completed a touchdown pass, including multiple TD passes twice.
- In three of four games this season, Wentz has thrown an interception, with more than one pick on two occasions.
Wentz Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Wentz’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday is set at 10.5. That’s 5.0 fewer yards than his season average (15.5).
- Wentz has put up over 10.5 yards on the ground in three of four games so far this season.
- Wentz’s average rushing yards prop so far this season (16.9) is just a bit higher than his rushing yard average (15.5) this year.
- Wentz has out-gained his rushing yards prop bet total twice in four opportunities this year.
- Wentz has not hit paydirt on the ground through four games.
Tennessee Titans Rankings
- The 274 passing yards per game given up by the Titans defense makes them the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense.
- So far this year, the Titans have surrendered 10 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 2.5 per game. That ranks 30th in the NFL.
- The Titans’ defense has collected three interceptions against opposing QBs (0.8 per game), which ranks 16th in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Where To Watch Carson Wentz
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.