In advance of Sunday’s game, check out Austin Ekeler’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Ekeler’s Los Angeles Chargers (2-2) have a Week 5 matchup at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio against the Cleveland Browns (2-2).
Ekeler Rushing Insights
- Ekeler’s rushing yards prop bet for Sunday’s game is set at 50.5 yards. That’s 15.5 more than his season average of 35.0.
- So far this season, Ekeler has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (50.5 yards) once.
- Ekeler has an average rushing yards prop bet of 983.9 so far this season. He’s fallen short of that by gaining 35.0 yards per game on the ground.
- One time in four opportunities this season, Ekeler has hit the over on his rushing yards total.
- Ekeler scored a rushing TD in one game this season, with multiple rushing TDs in that game.
Ekeler Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Ekeler averages 47.0 receiving yards, 6.5 more than his over/under for Sunday.
- Ekeler has put up more than 40.5 receiving yards in 75.0% of his opportunities this season (three of four).
- Ekeler’s season average of 47.0 receiving yards is 590.3 fewer than his average over/under (637.3).
- In two of four games this season, Ekeler has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Ekeler has had a touchdown catch in one of four games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Cleveland Browns Rankings
- Ekeler will play against the NFL’s 17th-ranked run defense this week. The Browns give up 113.3 yards on the ground per game.
- The Browns’ defense is ranked 29th in the league with six rushing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Austin Ekeler
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.