Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Amon-Ra St. Brown’s player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. The New England Patriots (1-3) will be St.Brown and the Detroit Lions’ (1-3) opponent in this Week 5 matchup at Gillette Stadium.
St.Brown Receiving Insights
- St.Brown averages 84.3 receiving yards, 25.8 more than the prop bet of 58.5 set for Sunday.
- St.Brown has recorded over 58.5 receiving yards in 75.0% of his opportunities this season (three out of four).
- St.Brown picks up 84.3 receiving yards per game, 2.7 more than his average prop total (81.6).
- St.Brown has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 50.0% of his opportunities (two times in four games).
- St.Brown has had a touchdown catch in two of three games this season, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New England Patriots Rankings
- The 211 passing yards the Patriots concede per contest makes them the 11th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this season.
- The Patriots have the No. 25 defense in the NFL in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding eight this season (two per game).
Where To Watch Amon-Ra St. Brown
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.