In advance of Sunday’s game, check out Aaron Jones’ player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 9:30 AM ET on NFL Network. Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London, United Kingdom will be the setting for this Week 5 NFL matchup between Jones’ Green Bay Packers (3-1) and the New York Giants (3-1).
Jones Rushing Insights
- Jones has a 57.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 81.8 yards per game.
- So far this season, Jones has out-rushed this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (57.5 yards) twice.
- Jones has had an average rushing yards over/under set at 73.1 this season, which he’s out-gained on average by 8.7 yards.
- Two times in four opportunities this season, Jones has gone over his rushing yards total.
- Jones has scored a rushing TD in one game.
Jones Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jones averages 20.3 receiving yards, 2.2 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Jones has put up more than 22.5 receiving yards in two out of four games this season.
- Jones’ season average of 20.3 receiving yards is 16.8 fewer than his average prop total (37.1).
- Jones has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of four games this season.
- Jones has had a touchdown catch in one of four games this year, but had only one TD in that game.
New York Giants Rankings
- Jones will play against the NFL’s 28th-ranked run defense this week. The Giants give up 141 yards on the ground per contest.
- The Giants have the No. 1 defense in the league in rushing touchdowns allowed, giving up one this season (0.3 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Aaron Jones
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.