Ahead of A.J. Dillon’s game on Sunday, which starts at 9:30 AM ET on NFL Network, here are some insights and stats to help make the best bets. Dillon and the Green Bay Packers (3-1) travel to London, United Kingdom to meet the New York Giants (3-1) at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in Week 5.
Dillon Rushing Insights
- Dillon’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday’s game is set at 54.5 yards. That is 1.7 more than his season average of 52.8.
- Dillon has put up more than 54.5 yards on the ground in two outings so far this season.
- Dillon has come up short of his season-long rushing yards prop average (68.1) by 15.3 yards per game.
- Dillon hit the over on his rushing prop two times in four games played this year.
- Dillon has scored a rushing touchdown in one game.
Dillon Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Dillon’s 17.3 receiving yards average is 4.8 more than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Dillon has totaled more than 12.5 receiving yards once in four games this season.
- Dillon’s season average of 17.3 receiving yards is 5.1 fewer than his average over/under (22.4).
- In one of four games this season, Dillon has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Having played four games this season, Dillon has not caught a touchdown pass.
New York Giants Rankings
- The run defense of the Giants is allowing 141 yards per outing on the ground this season, which ranks 28th in the league.
- Opponents of the Giants have scored one touchdown on the ground (0.3 per game). The Giants’ defense is first in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch A.J. Dillon
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.