Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out A.J. Brown’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 4:25 PM ET on FOX. Brown’s Philadelphia Eagles (4-0) have a Week 5 matchup at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona against the Arizona Cardinals (2-2).
Brown Receiving Insights
- Brown averages 101.0 receiving yards, 25.5 more than the over/under of 75.5 set for Sunday.
- Brown has gained over 75.5 receiving yards in 75.0% of his opportunities this year (three out of four).
- Brown has totaled 3.4 more receiving yards per game (101.0) than his average over/under (97.6).
- Brown has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in three of four games this year.
- Brown has had a touchdown catch in one of four games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Arizona Cardinals Rankings
- The 255.8 passing yards the Cardinals yield per contest makes them the 23rd-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- The Cardinals’ defense ranks 25th in the league with eight passing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch A.J. Brown
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.