The Minnesota Twins (77-84) hope to stop their four-game losing run against the Chicago White Sox (81-80), at 4:10 PM ET on Wednesday.
The Twins are an underdog away (+116) at the White Sox (-138). The Chicago White Sox will hand the ball to Davis Martin (3-5, 3.79 ERA), who is looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Twins will turn to Louie Varland (0-2, 4.71 ERA). The over/under for this game is 7.5.
White Sox vs. Twins Predictions
White Sox vs. Twins Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
White Sox vs. Twins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Chicago went 3-3 across the six games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings (all had set totals), the White Sox combined with their opponents to hit the over on the total three times.
- Chicago’s ATS record is 3-7-0 over its past 10 games.
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Minnesota has a record of 1-4.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Twins and their opponents are 4-5-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Minnesota is 6-4-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
White Sox vs. Twins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Davis Martin
- The White Sox have a 1-10-0 record against the spread in Martin’s starts.
- The White Sox have a 2-5 record in Martin’s seven starts this season when they were favored on the moneyline.
- Martin’s team is 3-5 over his eight starts.
- Martin has started 11 contests with a total set by sportsbooks this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in three of them.
Projected starter: Louie Varland
- Varland and his team are 4-2-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- He has started six games with his team as the moneyline underdog, and lost each time.
- Varland’s team is winless in the four games he’s started this season.
- Out of Varland’s six starts with a total this season, three have hit the over.
White Sox Batting Leaders
- Jose Abreu paces the White Sox with a team-high batting average of .304.
- Abreu’s home runs rank 112th in MLB and he ranks 53rd in RBI in MLB.
- Abreu has hit safely in three straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .294 with three doubles, two walks and an RBI.
- Elvis Andrus’ 17 home runs lead his team.
- Andrus ranks 85th in home runs and 109th in RBI among hitters in MLB play.
- Andrew Vaughn has racked up a team-high 17 home runs and 76 runs batted in.
- A.J. Pollock is batting .245 with 26 doubles, a triple, 14 home runs and 32 walks.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Luis Arraez leads Minnesota in batting average (.315) this season while adding eight home runs and 49 RBI.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Arraez ranks 220th in homers and 158th in RBI.
- Arraez has hit safely in eight straight games. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .293 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
- Carlos Correa has 152 hits and an OBP of .366 to go with a slugging percentage of .467 this season.
- Correa currently ranks 54th in home runs and 84th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Gio Urshela has collected 141 base hits, an OBP of .335 and a slugging percentage of .429 this season.
- Jose Miranda leads Minnesota in runs batted in (66) this season. He’s batting .268 while slugging .426.
Where To Watch White Sox vs. Twins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.