Josh Harrison has 98 hits, and will try to get his 100th when the Chicago White Sox (80-80) square off against the Minnesota Twins (77-83) on Tuesday at 8:10 PM ET.
The White Sox are favored at home (-127) against the Twins (+107). The scheduled starters are Lucas Giolito (10-9) for the Chicago White Sox, and Josh Winder (4-5) for the Minnesota Twins. The game’s over/under is set at 7.5.
White Sox vs. Twins Predictions
White Sox vs. Twins Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
White Sox vs. Twins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Chicago was the moneyline favorite in six of its last 10 games, and went 2-4 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 outings, the White Sox and their opponents combined to hit the over three times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Chicago has put together a 2-8-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Minnesota has a record of 1-4.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Twins and their opponents are 3-6-1 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Minnesota has won six of its last 10 games against the spread.
White Sox vs. Twins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Lucas Giolito
- The White Sox are 11-18-0 against the spread when Giolito starts.
- The White Sox have been the moneyline favorite in 22 of Giolito’s starts this season, and they went 10-12 in those games.
- Giolito’s team has won 12 of his 29 starts.
- Giolito’s starts went over the run total 18 times in 29 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Josh Winder
- Winder’s team is 5-5-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 2-3.
- Winder’s team has a 5-5 record in his starts this season.
- Out of Winder’s 10 starts with a total this season, four have hit the over.
White Sox Batting Leaders
- Jose Abreu paces the White Sox with a team-high batting average of .304.
- Among hitters in MLB, Abreu ranks 110th in home runs and 53rd in RBI.
- Abreu has hit safely in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .353 with three doubles, two walks and two RBI.
- Elvis Andrus has 32 doubles, 16 home runs and 39 walks while batting .249.
- Andrus ranks 99th in home runs and 123rd in RBI among hitters in MLB play.
- Andrew Vaughn paces the White Sox with 17 home runs and 76 runs batted in.
- A.J. Pollock is hitting .247 with 26 doubles, a triple, 14 home runs and 32 walks.
- Pollock brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with a double and two walks.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Luis Arraez leads Minnesota in batting average (.315) this season while adding eight home runs and 49 RBI.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Arraez’s home run total is 218th, and his RBI total is 156th.
- Arraez has safely hit in seven straight games. In his last 10 games he is hitting .300 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
- Carlos Correa is batting .292 with an OBP of .367 and a slugging percentage of .469 this season.
- Correa currently is 54th in home runs and 84th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Correa heads into this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .429 with a double, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
- Gio Urshela has collected 141 base hits, an OBP of .336 and a slugging percentage of .430 this season.
- Jose Miranda is a key run producer for Minnesota with a .268 average, 15 homers and 66 RBI.
Where To Watch White Sox vs. Twins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.