The Toronto Blue Jays (91-69) will look to keep a four-game winning streak going when they visit the Baltimore Orioles (82-78) at 7:05 PM ET on Tuesday.
Oddsmakers project the Blue Jays as a small favorite (-115 on the moneyline) against the Orioles (-105). The Toronto Blue Jays will hand the ball to Mitch White (1-6, 5.21 ERA), who is looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Orioles will counter with Mike Baumann (1-3, 4.34 ERA). The matchup has an over/under of 7.5 total runs.
Blue Jays vs. Orioles Predictions
Blue Jays vs. Orioles Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Blue Jays vs. Orioles Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Toronto has a 5-1 record from the six games it was moneyline favorites over its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Blue Jays and their opponents combined to go over the total six times.
- Toronto’s ATS record is 6-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Baltimore has a record of 3-7.
- The Orioles and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Baltimore has won four of its last 10 games against the spread.
Blue Jays vs. Orioles Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Mitch White
- When White starts, the Blue Jays have gone 5-14-0 against the spread.
- The Blue Jays have a 6-7 record in White’s 13 starts this season when they were favored on the moneyline.
- White’s team has won seven of his 18 starts.
- White has had 19 starts that bookmakers set a total for this season, and 12 of those matchups hit the over.
Projected starter: Mike Baumann
- When Baumann starts, his team is 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- His team has been defeated in each of the three games he’s started as the moneyline underdog.
- Baumann and his team have lost each of the three games he’s started this season.
- Out of Baumann’s three starts with a total this season, two have hit the over.
Blue Jays Batting Leaders
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. leads the Blue Jays in home runs (32) and runs batted in (97).
- Guerrero’s home runs rank 15th in MLB and he ranks 13th in RBI in MLB.
- Bo Bichette’s .289 batting average leads his team.
- Bichette currently ranks 46th in home runs and 19th in RBI in the majors.
- George Springer has 22 doubles, four triples, 25 home runs and 54 walks while batting .267.
- Alejandro Kirk is batting .286 with 19 doubles, 14 home runs and 63 walks.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Anthony Santander leads Baltimore in home runs (33) and runs batted in (89) this season while batting .243.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Santander’s home run total is 12th, and his RBI total is 24th.
- Cedric Mullins’ batting average of .260 leads all Baltimore hitters this season.
- Mullins ranks 98th in home runs and 82nd in RBI among all MLB batters this year.
- Adley Rutschman has collected 101 base hits, an OBP of .365 and a slugging percentage of .449 this season.
- Rutschman enters this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .313 with three doubles, six walks and an RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle has collected 136 hits this season and has an OBP of .302. He’s slugging .421 on the year.
Where To Watch Blue Jays vs. Orioles
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.