The No. 11 Utah Utes (4-1), with the 12th-ranked scoring defense in the country, will visit the No. 18 UCLA Bruins (5-0) and the 14th-ranked scoring offense, on Saturday, October 8, 2022. The Bruins are 3.5-point underdogs. The over/under in this contest is 64 points.
Utah vs. UCLA Predictions
Utah vs. UCLA Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Utah vs. UCLA: Last 3 Games
- Utah has covered the spread in its past three contests, and went 3-0 overall.
- In its past three games, Utah has hit the over once.
- The Utes average total over the last three games is 11.7 points fewer than the 64 over/under listed for this matchup.
- UCLA has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, over its last three games.
- UCLA has hit the over in each of its past three games.
- The Bruins and their opponents have combined to score an average of 60.3 combined points over their last three games, 3.7 less than the 64 over/under in this matchup.
Utah vs. UCLA Betting Trends
- Utah has compiled a 4-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Utes have gone 4-0 against the spread.
- This season, Utah’s games have hit the over three times.
- Utah has compiled a 3-1 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75% of those games).
- Utah has won all three games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -158 or shorter.
- UCLA has covered the spread in a game three times this season (3-2-0).
- Games involving UCLA have hit the over on four occasions this year.
- UCLA won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- UCLA has played as an underdog of +134 or more once this season and won that game.
Utah vs. UCLA: Over/Under Trends
- Utah and its opponents have combined to score more than 64 points in a game just once this season.
- This season, UCLA has played just one game with a combined score higher than 64 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 83.4 points per game, 19.4 points more than the total of 64 for this game.
- This game’s total is 28.8 fewer points than the 35.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- This season the average total for Utes games is 53.4 points, 10.6 fewer than the over/under of 64 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 4.2 points more than the average over/under in Bruins’ games this season (59.8 points).
Utah Players to Watch
- Cameron Rising has been a dual threat to lead Utah in both passing and rushing. He has 1,153 passing yards (230.6 ypg), completing 68.3% of his passes and collecting 13 touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 190 yards (38.0 ypg) on 23 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Tavion Thomas’ team-high 295 rushing yards (59.0 per game) have come on 67 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- Devaughn Vele’s 269 receiving yards (53.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 21 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Dalton Kincaid has hauled in 19 passes for 257 yards (51.4 yards per game) and five touchdowns this year.
- Brant Kuithe’s 19 receptions have netted him 206 yards (41.2 ypg) and three touchdowns.
UCLA Players to Watch
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson leads UCLA with 1,211 passing yards (242.2 ypg) on 104-of-140 passing with 11 touchdowns and one interception this season. He also has 223 rushing yards (44.6 ypg) on 31 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- Zach Charbonnet has carried the ball 65 times for a team-high 417 yards (83.4 per game), with five touchdowns this year. He has also caught 11 passes for 143 yards (28.6 per game).
- Jake Bobo’s 363 receiving yards (72.6 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 21 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Kazmeir Allen has reeled in 22 passes for 158 yards (31.6 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
Where To Watch Utah vs. UCLA
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.