The San Diego Padres (87-71) and Chicago White Sox (78-80) play a rubber match on Sunday at 4:10 PM ET, with the series deadlocked at 1-1.
The Padres are favored (-158 moneyline odds to win) when they host the White Sox (+134). The Padres will give the ball to Blake Snell (8-9) against the White Sox and Lance Lynn (7-7). The total for this game is set at 7.
Padres vs. White Sox Predictions
Padres vs. White Sox Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Padres vs. White Sox Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- San Diego has a 5-3 record from the eight games it was moneyline favorites over its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings, the Padres and their opponents combined to hit the over on the run total three times (all 10 games had set totals).
- San Diego’s ATS record is 4-6-0 over its past 10 games.
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Chicago has a record of 1-3.
- The White Sox and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Chicago has won one of its last 10 games against the spread.
Padres vs. White Sox Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Blake Snell
- The Padres are 8-16-0 against the spread when Snell starts.
- The Padres have a 9-9 record in Snell’s 18 starts this season when they were the moneyline favorite.
- In Snell’s 24 starts, his team is 10-14.
- Snell has started 24 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season. The teams have combined to hit the over in nine of them.
Projected starter: Lance Lynn
- Lynn’s team is 8-12-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- His team has won 50% of his starts when they are underdogs on the moneyline (2-2).
- Lynn’s team has won 11 of his 20 starts this season.
- Games Lynn has started this season hit the over eight times in 20 chances.
Padres Batting Leaders
- Manny Machado paces the Padres in home runs (32), runs batted in (101) and has put up a team-best batting average of .296.
- Machado’s home runs rank 13th in MLB and he ranks ninth in RBI in MLB.
- Juan Soto has 25 doubles, two triples, 27 home runs and 134 walks while hitting .243.
- Among all MLB hitters, Soto ranks 30th in homers and 91st in RBI.
- Soto takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .211 with a double, a home run, three walks and an RBI.
- Josh Bell is batting .267 with 29 doubles, three triples, 17 home runs and 77 walks.
- Bell brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .125 with two walks and two RBI.
- Brandon Drury has 31 doubles, two triples, 28 home runs and 36 walks while batting .265.
- Drury has hit safely in eight straight games. In his last 10 outings he is batting .297 with three doubles, a home run, two walks and four RBI.
White Sox Batting Leaders
- Jose Abreu leads Chicago with a .304 batting average. He’s also hit 15 homers and has 75 RBI.
- Abreu ranks 109th in homers and 49th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Andrew Vaughn leads Chicago in home runs with 17 and runs batted in with 76.
- Among all major league hitters, Vaughn is 84th in home runs and 44th in RBI.
- Elvis Andrus has 130 hits this season and a slash line of .250/.305/.399.
- Andrus brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .190 with a double, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- A.J. Pollock is batting .245 with an OBP of .293 and a slugging percentage of .389 this season.
Where To Watch Padres vs. White Sox
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.