Aaron Judge leads the New York Yankees (97-61) into a matchup against Nate Lowe and the Texas Rangers (66-92) at Globe Life Field, on Monday at 7:05 PM ET. Judge is at .311, the fifth-best average in the league, and Lowe is eighth at .302.
As the favorite, the Yankees (-148 on the moneyline) play at the Rangers (+126). The New York Yankees will give the start to Luis Severino (6-3, 3.41 ERA), who is looking for win No. 7 on the season, and the Rangers will turn to Martin Perez (12-7, 2.93 ERA). The total for the game is 7.5 total runs.
Yankees vs. Rangers Predictions
Yankees vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Yankees vs. Rangers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- New York was the moneyline favorite in eight of its last 10 games, and went 6-2 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Yankees and their opponents combined to hit the over on the run total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- New York has gone 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Texas has a record of 1-7.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Rangers and their opponents are 5-5-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Texas has a record of 4-6-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Yankees vs. Rangers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Luis Severino
- The Yankees are 9-9-0 against the spread when Severino starts.
- The Yankees are 11-5 in Severino’s 16 starts this season with New York as the moneyline favorite.
- Severino’s team has compiled a 12-6 record over his 18 starts.
- Severino has started 18 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in eight of them.
Projected starter: Martín Pérez
- Pérez and his team are 23-8-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team is 9-7 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- In games Pérez has started, his team is 20-11.
- Games Pérez has started this season hit the over 16 times in 31 chances.
Yankees Batting Leaders
- Judge paces the Yankees with 61 home runs and 130 runs batted in, while accumulating a team-best batting average of .311.
- Among hitters in MLB action, Judge ranks first in home runs and second in RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo is batting .227 with 21 doubles, a triple, 32 home runs and 57 walks.
- Among all MLB hitters, Rizzo ranks 15th in home runs and 52nd in RBI.
- Gleyber Torres has 27 doubles, a triple, 24 home runs and 39 walks while hitting .255.
- DJ LeMahieu has 18 doubles, 12 home runs and 66 walks while batting .260.
Rangers Batting Leaders
- Marcus Semien has been key for Texas with 26 home runs, 82 RBI and a batting average of .252 this season.
- Semien ranks 37th in homers and 35th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Corey Seager leads Texas in home runs with 33 while driving in 84 runs and slugging .455.
- Among all major league batters, Seager is 12th in home runs and 33rd in RBI.
- Lowe leads Texas with a .302 batting average while slugging 27 homers and driving in 76 runs.
- Lowe brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .250 with a double, two home runs, two walks and three RBI.
- Adolis Garcia is a key run producer for Texas with a .250 average, 26 homers and 98 RBI.
Where To Watch Yankees vs. Rangers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.