The Colorado Rockies (65-93) hope to stop their seven-game losing run versus the Los Angeles Dodgers (110-48), at 4:10 PM ET on Sunday.
The Dodgers are a heavy home favorite (-306) against the Rockies (+246). The scheduled starters are Tyler Anderson (15-4) for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and German Marquez (8-13) for the Colorado Rockies. The contest has an over/under of 8.
Dodgers vs. Rockies Predictions
Dodgers vs. Rockies Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dodgers vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles played as the moneyline favorite in nine of its last 10 games, and finished 7-2 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Dodgers and their opponents combined to hit the over four times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Los Angeles has put together a 6-4-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Colorado has a record of 1-9.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rockies and their opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
- Colorado has a record of 1-9-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Dodgers vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Tyler Anderson
- When Anderson starts, the Dodgers are 22-7-0 against the spread.
- The Dodgers have been the moneyline favorite in 27 of Anderson’s starts this season, and they went 22-5 in those matchups.
- In Anderson’s 27 starts, his team is 20-7.
- Anderson has started 29 contests with a total set by sportsbooks this season. The teams have combined to hit the over in 13 of them.
Projected starter: Germán Márquez
- Marquez and his team have a record of 15-15-0 against the spread when he starts.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Colorado has a record of 9-14 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Marquez’s team has a 15-15 record in his starts this season.
- In games Marquez has started this season, the teams are 14-15-1 at hitting the over.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman has put up a team-best batting average of .326 while pacing the Dodgers in runs batted in (98).
- Freeman ranks 61st in home runs and 11th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Freeman has hit safely in four straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .357 with nine walks and three RBI.
- Mookie Betts has hit 35 home runs to lead his team.
- Betts ranks eighth in home runs and 34th in RBI among MLB batters this season.
- Betts brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .364 with five doubles, two walks and an RBI.
- Trea Turner has 39 doubles, four triples, 20 home runs and 44 walks while batting .299.
- Will Smith has 26 doubles, three triples, 24 home runs and 56 walks while batting .266.
- Smith has hit safely in three straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .304 with a double, a home run and three RBI.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron is batting .261 this season with a team-high 29 home runs and 102 RBI.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Cron ranks 22nd in home runs and seventh in RBI.
- Brendan Rodgers leads Colorado in batting with a .266 average while slugging 11 homers and driving in 61 runs.
- Rodgers is 172nd in home runs and 96th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Rodgers has safely hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .455 with a double, two walks and an RBI.
- Ryan McMahon has 127 hits this season and a slash line of .245/.326/.415.
- McMahon enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .227 with two home runs and two RBI.
- Randal Grichuk has 128 hits and an OBP of .303 to go with a slugging percentage of .423 this season.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.