A pair of Big Ten teams square off when the Nebraska Cornhuskers (1-3) and the Indiana Hoosiers (3-1) are in action on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Memorial Stadium (Lincoln, NE). The Cornhuskers are favored by 3.5 points. An over/under of 61.5 points has been set for the outing.
Nebraska vs. Indiana Predictions
Nebraska vs. Indiana Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Nebraska vs. Indiana: Last 3 Games
- Nebraska is winless against the spread and 1-2 overall over its last three games.
- In Nebraska’s past three games, it has hit the over once.
- The Cornhuskers total over the last three games is 2.0 points more than the 61.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Indiana has not covered the spread and is 1-2 overall over its past three contests.
- Indiana’s past three contests have hit the over.
- The Hoosiers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 56.0 combined points in their last three games, 5.5 less than the 61.5 over/under in this matchup.
Nebraska vs. Indiana Betting Trends
- Nebraska has not covered the spread in a matchup this season (0-4-0).
- The Cornhuskers have not covered a spread (0-3) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Nebraska’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- Nebraska has won 33.3% of the games this season when it was favored on the moneyline (1-2).
- Nebraska has gone 0-1 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -176 or shorter (33.3%).
- Indiana has covered the spread one time over four games with a set spread.
- Indiana has not covered a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Indiana games have hit the over three times.
- Indiana lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Indiana has played as an underdog of +145 or more once this season and lost that game.
Nebraska vs. Indiana: Over/Under Trends
- Nebraska and its opponents have combined to score more than 61.5 points in a game twice this season.
- This season, Indiana has played two games with a combined score over 61.5 points.
- The point total for the game of 61.5 is 2.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Cornhuskers (30.5 points per game) and the Hoosiers (28.8 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 64.8 points per game, 3.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cornhuskers have seen a 60.6 average over/under in their games this season, 0.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Hoosiers games have an over/under of 53.9 points this season, 7.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Nebraska Players to Watch
- Casey Thompson has 995 passing yards (248.8 ypg) to lead Nebraska, completing 65% of his passes and throwing five touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Anthony Grant has carried the ball 82 times for a team-high 464 yards (116.0 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Ajay Allen has rushed for 190 yards (47.5 per game) on 33 carries with two touchdowns.
- Trey Palmer’s 323 receiving yards (80.8 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 28 receptions and one touchdown.
- Marcus Washington has put together a 198-yard season so far (49.5 receiving yards per game), reeling in 12 passes.
- Isaiah Garcia-Castaneda’s five catches are good enough for 120 yards (30.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Indiana Players to Watch
- Connor Bazelak has 1,171 passing yards (292.8 ypg) to lead Indiana, completing 53.5% of his passes and tossing seven touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- Shaun Shivers’ team-high 320 rushing yards (80.0 per game) have come on 69 carries, with three touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 11 catches for 65 yards (16.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Josh Henderson has rushed for 159 yards (39.8 per game) on 36 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching six passes for 76 yards (19.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Cam Camper’s 418 receiving yards (104.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 33 receptions with one touchdown.
- D.J. Matthews has recorded 198 receiving yards (49.5 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 17 passes this year.
- AJ Barner’s 10 grabs have turned into 98 yards (24.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Nebraska vs. Indiana
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.