The LSU Tigers (2-1) will meet a fellow SEC opponent, the Auburn Tigers (3-1) in a matchup on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Jordan-Hare Stadium. The LSU Tigers are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 7.5 points. The over/under is 45.5 in the contest.
LSU vs. Auburn Predictions
LSU vs. Auburn Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
LSU vs. Auburn Betting Trends
- LSU is 3-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The LSU Tigers have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- LSU’s games have gone over the total once out of four chances this season.
- LSU has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- LSU has played as a moneyline favorite of -307 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Auburn is winless against the spread this year (0-4-0).
- Auburn games have gone over the total twice this season.
- Auburn lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Auburn has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +242 moneyline set for this game.
LSU vs. Auburn: Over/Under Trends
- All of LSU’s games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 45.5 points.
- This season, Auburn has played two games with a combined score over 45.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 63.5 points per game, 18.0 points more than the total of 45.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s total is 4.7 fewer points than the 40.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- The LSU Tigers have seen a 51.4 average over/under in their games this season, 5.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.3 points separates the average total points bet in Auburn Tigers’ games (49.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (45.5 points).
LSU Players to Watch
- Jayden Daniels has been a dual threat to lead LSU in both passing and rushing. He has 835 passing yards (208.8 ypg), completing 73% of his passes and tossing six touchdown passes this season. He’s rushed for 262 yards (65.5 ypg) on 44 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- This season Armoni Goodwin has rushed for 198 yards (49.5 per game) on 34 carries with five touchdowns.
- Malik Nabers’ team-leading 264 receiving yards (66.0 yards per game) have come on 20 receptions with one touchdown.
- Brian Thomas Jr. has put up a 197-yard season so far (49.3 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 12 passes.
- Jaray Jenkins’ 13 receptions have netted him 126 yards (31.5 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Auburn Players to Watch
- TJ Finley has thrown for 431 yards (107.8 ypg) to lead Auburn, completing 62.3% of his passes and tossing one touchdown pass and four interceptions this season.
- Tank Bigsby’s team-high 281 rushing yards (70.3 per game) have come on 57 carries, with four touchdowns this year. He’s also added nine catches for 69 yards (17.3 per game).
- This season Robby Ashford has racked up 39 carries for 204 yards (51.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Ja’Varrius Johnson’s 231 receiving yards (57.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 13 receptions.
- Shedrick Jackson has put together a 141-yard season so far (35.3 receiving yards per game), reeling in 10 passes.
- John Samuel Shenker’s nine catches have netted him 105 yards (26.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch LSU vs. Auburn
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.