The Baylor Bears (3-1) will face off against a fellow Big 12 foe, the Oklahoma State Cowboys (3-0) in a matchup on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at McLane Stadium. The spread foreshadows a close game, with the Bears favored to win by 1.5 points.
Baylor vs. Oklahoma State Predictions
Baylor vs. Oklahoma State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Baylor vs. Oklahoma State Betting Trends
- Baylor has covered the spread in a game three times this season (3-1-0).
- The Bears are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Baylor’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- Baylor has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Baylor has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- Oklahoma State has covered the spread two times this season (2-1-0).
- This season, Oklahoma State games have hit the over twice.
- Oklahoma State will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Oklahoma State is undefeated in three games this season when it is the underdog by or more on the moneyline.
Baylor vs. Oklahoma State: Over/Under Trends
Baylor Players to Watch
- Blake Shapen has 773 passing yards (193.3 ypg) to lead Baylor, completing 69% of his passes and collecting seven touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- Richard Reese’s team-high 315 rushing yards (78.8 per game) have come on 55 carries, with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Craig Williams has piled up 38 carries for 173 yards (43.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Gavin Holmes’ 157 receiving yards (39.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has seven receptions with two touchdowns.
- Hal Presley has collected 143 receiving yards (35.8 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in nine passes this year.
- Ben Sims has hauled in 14 catches for 106 yards (26.5 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Oklahoma State Players to Watch
- Spencer Sanders has thrown for 916 yards (305.3 ypg) to lead Oklahoma State, completing 65.3% of his passes and tossing 10 touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also run for 110 yards (36.7 ypg) on 27 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Dominic Richardson’s team-high 215 rushing yards (71.7 per game) have come on 43 carries, with two touchdowns this year. He’s also added eight catches for 91 yards (30.3 per game).
- Braydon Johnson’s 300 receiving yards (100.0 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 14 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Brennan Presley has put up a 166-yard season so far (55.3 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 12 passes.
- John Paul Richardson’s nine catches have netted him 141 yards (47.0 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Baylor vs. Oklahoma State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.