Saquon Barkley has player prop bets available on Monday when he takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. Barkley and the New York Giants (2-0) have a Week 3 matchup against the Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at MetLife Stadium.
Barkley Rushing Insights
- Barkley has a 77.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 118.0 yards per game.
- Barkley has collected more than 77.5 rushing yards in a game one time this season.
- Barkley has out-gained his rushing yards prop bet average on the season (100.8) by 17.2 yards.
- Barkley has outpaced his rushing yards prop one time in two opportunities this year.
- Barkley has scored a rushing TD in one game.
Barkley Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Barkley’s 23.0 receiving yards average is 3.5 fewer than his prop total on Monday.
- Barkley has collected over 26.5 receiving yards in one of two games this year.
- Barkley has an average receiving yards over/under of 39.3. But he is accumulating 16.3 fewer yards per game than that.
- Barkley hasn’t hit the over on a receiving yards over/under yet this season.
- Having played two games this year, Barkley has not caught a touchdown pass.
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- The Cowboys give up 120.5 rushing yards per game, the NFL’s 19th-ranked run defense this season.
- The Cowboys’ defense ranks first in the league with zero rushing TDs conceded so far this season.
Where To Watch Saquon Barkley
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.