Before you bet on Ezekiel Elliott’s player props in Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key stats and trends to know. His Dallas Cowboys (1-1) square off against the New York Giants (2-0) in Week 3 at MetLife Stadium.
Elliott Rushing Insights
- Elliott has a 63.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 52.5 yards per game.
- Not once yet this season has Elliott rushed for more than 63.5 yards in a game.
- Elliott’s average rushing yards prop bet so far this season (85.8) is higher than his rushing yard average (52.5) this year.
- Elliott has yet to go over a rushing yard prop bet in any of his two games played this year.
- Elliott has not hit paydirt on the ground through two games.
Elliott Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Elliott’s -3.5 receiving yards per game are 15.0 fewer than his over/under for Monday’s matchup.
- Elliott has not picked up more than 11.5 receiving yards in a game (over the course of two outings).
- Elliott has an average receiving yards over/under of 23.3. But he is accumulating 26.8 fewer yards per game than that.
- Elliott has not gone over on a receiving yards prop bet this year in two games.
- Elliott has zero touchdown catches in two games this season.
New York Giants Rankings
- The 119.5 rushing yards the Giants yield per outing makes them the 18th-ranked rush defense in the NFL this year.
- The Giants have the No. 1 defense in the league in rushing touchdowns allowed, conceding zero this season (0.0 per game).
Where To Watch Ezekiel Elliott
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.