Ahead of Daniel Jones’ game on Monday, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, check out some insights and stats to help make the best bets. The Dallas Cowboys (1-1) will be Jones and the New York Giants’ (2-0) Week 3 opponent in a matchup at MetLife Stadium.
Jones Passing Insights
- Jones’ passing yardage average this season (182.0) is 38.5 lower than Monday’s over/under.
- Jones has not gone over 220.5 passing yards in a game this year.
- Jones has fallen short of his season prop bet average (343.8 passing yards) by 161.8 yards per game.
- Jones has not topped his passing yards prop total this season in two games.
- Jones has thrown for a touchdown in all two games this season, with more than one TD pass once.
- In one of two games this season, Jones has thrown an interception, but zero games with more than one INT.
Jones Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jones averages 23.0 rushing yards per game this season, 0.5 fewer than Monday’s prop total.
- Jones has totaled over 23.5 yards on the ground in one contest so far this season.
- Jones gains 13.3 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards over/under (36.3 yards).
- Jones has not gone over his rushing yards total in any of his two games played this year.
- Jones does not have a rushing TD through two games.
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- The Cowboys yield 180 passing yards per game, the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Cowboys’ defense is fifth in the league by giving up one passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (two total passing TDs).
- The Cowboys’ defense has recorded one interception against opposing QBs (0.5 per game), which ranks 14th in the NFL.
Where To Watch Daniel Jones
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.