See what sportsbooks have installed as player props for CeeDee Lamb in Monday’s game at 8:15 PM ET airing on ESPN. His Dallas Cowboys (1-1) hit the field against the New York Giants (2-0) in Week 3 at MetLife Stadium.
Lamb Receiving Insights
- Lamb’s 52.0 receiving yards per game are 15.5 fewer than his prop total for Monday’s contest.
- Lamb has gained over 67.5 receiving yards in one out of two games this year.
- Lamb has totaled 59.8 fewer receiving yards per game (52.0) than his average prop total (111.8).
- In one of two games this season, Lamb has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Lamb has zero touchdown catches in two games this season.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New York Giants Rankings
- Lamb will play against the NFL’s 10th-ranked pass defense this week. The Giants give up 197.5 passing yards per contest.
- The Giants’ defense is ranked 15th in the NFL with three passing TDs allowed so far this season.
Where To Watch CeeDee Lamb
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.