See what sportsbooks have installed as player prop bets for Tyler Lockett in Sunday’s game at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX. This matchup in Week 3 sees Lockett’s Seattle Seahawks (1-1) in action at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington against the Atlanta Falcons (0-2).
Lockett Receiving Insights
- Lockett’s 67.5 receiving yards average is 10.0 more than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- Lockett has put up more than 57.5 receiving yards once in two games this season.
- Lockett has an average receiving yards prop total of 85.3. But he accumulates 17.8 fewer yards per game than that.
- In one of two games this season, Lockett has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Lockett does not have a touchdown catch this year (in two games).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Atlanta Falcons Rankings
- Lockett will face the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense this week. The Falcons concede 253.0 passing yards per contest.
- The Falcons have the No. 25 defense in the NFL in passing touchdowns allowed, giving up five this season (2.5 per game).
Where To Watch Tyler Lockett
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.