Player props are available for Tua Tagovailoa in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. The Buffalo Bills (2-0) will be Tagovailoa and the Miami Dolphins’ (2-0) Week 3 opponent in a matchup at Hard Rock Stadium.
Tagovailoa Passing Insights
- Tagovailoa throws for 369.5 yards per game, 108.0 more than his over/under on Sunday.
- In each of his two games this season, Tagovailoa has passed for over 261.5 yards.
- Tagovailoa’s average prop bet for passing yards this season has been 376.8. His actual passing average is below that, by 7.3 yards per game.
- Tagovailoa has surpassed his passing yards prop total once in two chances.
- Tagovailoa has thrown for a touchdown in all two games this year, with more than one TD pass once.
- In one of two games this year, Tagovailoa has thrown an interception, with more than one INT on that occasion.
Tagovailoa Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Tagovailoa has an 11.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 0.5 yards per game.
- Tagovailoa has not rushed for over 11.5 yards in a game yet this season (through two outings).
- Tagovailoa’s average rushing yards prop so far this season (18.3) is higher than his rushing yard average (0.5) this year.
- Tagovailoa has not gone over his rushing yards total in any of his two games played this year.
- Tagovailoa has not scored a rushing TD through two games.
Buffalo Bills Rankings
- Tagovailoa will square off against the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this week. The Bills concede 149 passing yards per game.
- The Bills’ defense ranks first in the league with one passing TD allowed so far this year.
- The Bills rank first in the NFL with five interceptions on the year.
Where To Watch Tua Tagovailoa
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.