Travis Kelce hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, with several player prop bets available to wager on. The Indianapolis Colts (0-1-1) will be Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs’ (2-0) opponent in this Week 3 matchup at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Kelce Receiving Insights
- Kelce’s 86 receiving yards per game are 14.5 more than his prop total for Sunday’s contest.
- Kelce has put up over 71.5 receiving yards in one out of two games this year.
- Kelce’s average prop total for receiving yards is 2686.0. But he is accumulating 2600.0 less per game than that.
- Kelce has not gone over on a receiving yards prop bet this season in two games.
- Kelce has had a touchdown catch in one of two games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Indianapolis Colts Rankings
- The Colts give up 228.5 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense this season.
- So far this season, the Colts have given up four passing TDs to their opponents, averaging two per game. That ranks 19th among NFL defenses.
Where To Watch Travis Kelce
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.