Player prop betting options are available for Tom Brady in Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX. The Week 3 outing sees Brady’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-0) hit the field at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida against the Green Bay Packers (1-1).
Brady Passing Insights
- Brady’s passing yardage average this season (201.0) is 44.5 below Sunday’s over/under.
- Brady has not gone over 245.5 passing yards in a game this season.
- Brady’s average prop bet for passing yards this year has been 431.3. His actual passing average is below that, by 230.3 yards per game.
- Brady has not topped his passing yards prop total this year in two games.
- Brady has thrown for a touchdown in all two games this year, but has zero games with multiple passing TDs.
- In one of two games this year, Brady has thrown an interception, but zero games with more than one pick.
Brady Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Brady records -1.5 rushing yards per game this season, 4.0 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Not once yet this season has Brady rushed for more than 2.5 yards in a game.
- Brady’s average rushing yards over/under so far this season (2.8) is just a bit higher than his rushing yard average (-1.5) this year.
- Brady has yet to go over a rushing yard prop bet in any of his two games played this year.
- Brady has not scored a rushing TD through two games.
Green Bay Packers Rankings
- The 158.5 passing yards per game allowed by the Packers defense makes them the NFL’s fourth-ranked pass defense.
- Opponents of the Packers have scored two touchdowns through the air (one per game). The Packers’ defense is fifth in the league in that category.
- The Packers rank 14th in the league with one interception on the season.
Where To Watch Tom Brady
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.