The San Francisco Giants (72-77) will attempt to keep a three-game winning streak alive when they visit the Colorado Rockies (64-85) at 3:10 PM ET on Thursday.
The Giants are a favorite (-138) at the Rockies (+117). Jose Urena will get the nod for the Colorado Rockies, but there’s been no pitching decision announced by the San Francisco Giants yet. The over/under for this game is 10.
Giants vs. Rockies Predictions
Giants vs. Rockies Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Giants vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- In the last 10 games, San Francisco has been listed as the moneyline favorite by bookmakers just two times, and it won both games.
- In their last 10 outings, the Giants and their opponents combined to hit the over two times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- San Francisco has gone 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Colorado has a record of 4-5.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Rockies and their opponents are 2-8-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, Colorado is 5-5-0 against the spread.
Giants vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: José Ureña
- The righty did not pitch as the moneyline underdog in any games last season.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Wilmer Flores leads the Giants with 69 runs batted in.
- Among hitters in MLB play, Flores ranks 64th in home runs and 54th in RBI.
- Thairo Estrada has a club-high .267 batting average.
- Estrada ranks 111th in home runs and 82nd in RBI among hitters in MLB action.
- Joc Pederson leads the Giants with 22 home runs.
- Pederson has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .188 with two RBI.
- Mike Yastrzemski is batting .208 with 27 doubles, two triples, 13 home runs and 56 walks.
- Yastrzemski enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .176 with a home run and three RBI.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron leads Colorado in home runs with 29, runs batted in with 101 and his batting average of .267 is also best on his team.
- In all of MLB, Cron ranks 17th in home runs and sixth in RBI.
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .261 with an OBP of .310 and a slugging percentage of .416 this season.
- Blackmon ranks 90th in home runs and 38th in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Brendan Rodgers has collected 131 base hits, an OBP of .319 and a slugging percentage of .396 this season.
- Ryan McMahon has collected 120 hits this season and has an OBP of .332. He’s slugging .409 on the year.
Where To Watch Giants vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.