In advance of Sunday’s game, check out Matthew Stafford’s player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 4:25 PM ET on FOX. His Los Angeles Rams (1-1) take the field against the Arizona Cardinals (1-1) in Week 3 at State Farm Stadium.
Stafford Passing Insights
- Compared to his 275.5-yard prop bet total for this matchup, Stafford is passing for fewer yards per game this season (256.0).
- Stafford has not surpassed 275.5 passing yards in a game this year.
- Stafford’s passing yards average of 256.0 this year is lower than his average prop bet total (280.5) by 24.5 yards.
- Stafford has not topped his passing yards prop total this year in two games.
- Stafford has thrown for a touchdown in all two games this season, with more than one TD pass once.
- Stafford has thrown more than one interception in all two games this season.
Stafford Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Stafford has a 1.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 1.0 yard per game.
- Stafford has gained more than 1.5 yards on the ground in one contest so far this season.
- Stafford puts up 3.5 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop bet (4.5 yards).
- Stafford has yet to go over a rushing yard prop bet in any of his two games played this year.
- Stafford has not made it to paydirt on the ground through two games.
Arizona Cardinals Rankings
- The 302 passing yards per game allowed by the Cardinals defense makes them the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense.
- So far this year, the Cardinals have given up seven passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 3.5 per game. That ranks 31st among NFL defenses.
- The Cardinals rank 25th in the NFL with zero interceptions on the year.
Where To Watch Matthew Stafford
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.