In advance of Mac Jones’ game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, check out some insights and stats to help make the best bets. Jones and the New England Patriots (1-1) have a Week 3 matchup with the Baltimore Ravens (1-1) at Gillette Stadium.
Jones Passing Insights
- Jones is throwing for 232.5 yards per game, less than his over/under for this matchup of 242.5.
- In two matchups this season, Jones has thrown for over 242.5 yards once.
- Jones’ passing yards average of 232.5 this season is lower than his average prop bet total (364.8) by 132.3 yards.
- Jones has topped his passing yards prop total once in two chances.
- Jones has thrown for a touchdown in all two games this year, but has zero games with multiple passing TDs.
- Jones has thrown an interception in all two games this year, but not more than one in a single game.
Jones Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jones’ rushing yards over/under for Sunday’s game is set at 10.5 yards. That is 7.5 more than his season average of 3.0.
- Not once yet this season has Jones rushed for more than 10.5 yards in a game.
- Jones’ average rushing yards prop bet for the season is 13.3 yards, a figure he’s come up short of by an average of 10.3 yards.
- Jones has not gone over his rushing yards total in any of his two games played this year.
- Jones has not made it to paydirt on the ground through two games.
Baltimore Ravens Rankings
- The 378 passing yards per game yielded by the Ravens defense makes them the NFL’s worst pass defense.
- The Ravens’ defense is 31st in the NFL by allowing 3.5 passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (seven total passing TDs).
- The Ravens’ defense has recorded three interceptions against opposing QBs (1.5 per game), which ranks seventh in the NFL.
Where To Watch Mac Jones
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.