Check out the player prop bets available for Kyle Pitts when he takes to the field in NFL play on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX. Pitts and the Atlanta Falcons (0-2) have a Week 3 matchup against the Seattle Seahawks (1-1) at Lumen Field.
Pitts Receiving Insights
- Pitts puts up 19.0 receiving yards per game, 27.5 less than his prop total in Sunday’s outing.
- Pitts has not picked up more than 46.5 receiving yards in a game (through two outings).
- Pitts’ season average of 19.0 receiving yards is 70.3 fewer than his average over/under (89.3).
- Pitts will be aiming to hit the over on a receiving yards prop bet for the first time this season (after two attempts).
- Having played two games this season, Pitts has not caught a touchdown pass.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Seattle Seahawks Rankings
- The pass defense of the Seahawks is giving up 257 yards per outing this year, which ranks 24th in the league.
- So far this season, the Seahawks have surrendered two passing TDs to their opponents, averaging one per game. That ranks fifth in league play.
Where To Watch Kyle Pitts
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.