Player prop betting options are available for Kendrick Bourne in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. The Baltimore Ravens (1-1) will be Bourne and the New England Patriots’ (1-1) Week 3 opponent in a matchup at Gillette Stadium.
Bourne Receiving Insights
- Bourne’s 28.5 receiving yards average is the same as his prop total in Sunday’s matchup
- Bourne has totaled over 28.5 receiving yards in one out of two games this season.
- Bourne’s average of 28.5 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 38.8.
- Bourne will be aiming to hit the over on a receiving yards over/under for the first time this year (after two attempts).
- Having played two games this season, Bourne has not caught a touchdown pass.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Baltimore Ravens Rankings
- Bourne will face the NFL’s worst pass defense this week. The Ravens allow 378 passing yards per game.
- The Ravens’ defense ranks 31st in the NFL by allowing 3.5 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (seven total passing TDs).
Where To Watch Kendrick Bourne
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.