Ahead of Justin Jefferson’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to help place the best bets. Jefferson’s Minnesota Vikings (1-1) have a Week 3 matchup at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota against the Detroit Lions (1-1).
Jefferson Receiving Insights
- Jefferson’s 116.0 receiving yards average is 19.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- Jefferson has gained over 96.5 receiving yards once in two games this season.
- Jefferson’s average of 116.0 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 145.3.
- Jefferson hasn’t gone over on a receiving yards over/under this season.
- Jefferson has had a touchdown catch in one of two games this season, and scored more than one TD on that occasion.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Detroit Lions Rankings
- The 273.5 passing yards per game given up by the Lions defense makes them the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense.
- Opponents of the Lions have totaled three touchdowns through the air (1.5 per game). The Lions’ defense is 15th in the league in that category.
Where To Watch Justin Jefferson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.