Take a look at Justin Fields’ player prop bets set by oddsmakers for his next NFL contest on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Fields and the Chicago Bears (1-1) have a Week 3 matchup against the Houston Texans (0-1-1) at Soldier Field.
Fields Passing Insights
- Fields is passing for 95.5 yards per game, less than his over/under for this contest of 181.5.
- Fields has not exceeded 181.5 passing yards in a game this year.
- Fields’ 95.5 passing yards per game are 225.8 lower than his average prop bet total (321.3).
- Fields has not hit the over on his passing yards prop total in two chances this season.
- Once in two games this season, Fields completed a touchdown pass — and he had more than one in that game.
- Fields has thrown an interception in all two games this season, but not more than one in a single game.
Fields Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Fields collects 24.0 rushing yards per game this season, 10.5 less than Sunday’s prop total.
- Not once so far this season has Fields rushed for more than 34.5 yards in a game.
- Fields gains 31.3 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop bet (55.3 yards).
- Fields has not hit his rushing yards over in any of his two games played this year.
- Fields has scored a rushing TD in one game.
Houston Texans Rankings
- The 270.5 passing yards per game conceded by the Texans defense makes them the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense.
- The Texans’ defense is fifth in the NFL by conceding one passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (two total passing TDs).
- The Texans’ defense has collected two interceptions against opposing QBs (one per game), which ranks 10th in the NFL.
Where To Watch Justin Fields
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.