Josh Jacobs has player prop betting options available on Sunday when he hits the field at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Jacobs’ Las Vegas Raiders (0-2) face the Tennessee Titans (0-2) in Week 3. The matchup will be at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee.
Jacobs Rushing Insights
- Jacobs has a 61.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 63 yards per game.
- Jacobs has totaled more than 61.5 yards on the ground in one contest so far this season.
- Jacobs has an average rushing yards prop of 90.8 so far this season. He’s come up short of that by racking up 63 yards per game on the ground.
- Jacobs has gone over his rushing yards prop once in two opportunities this year.
- Through two games, Jacobs has not scored a rushing touchdown.
Jacobs Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jacobs’ 14 receiving yards per game are 3.5 more than his prop total for Sunday’s matchup.
- In all two games this season, Jacobs has recorded more than 10.5 receiving yards.
- Jacobs has an average receiving yards prop total of 21.3. But he accumulates 7.3 less yards per game than that.
- Jacobs will be aiming to hit the over on a receiving yards over/under for the first time this year (after two attempts).
- Jacobs does not have a touchdown catch this season (in two games).
Tennessee Titans Rankings
- The run defense of the Titans is allowing 169.5 yards per outing on the ground this year, which ranks 31st in the league.
- The Titans’ defense ranks ninth in the league with one rushing TD conceded so far this year.
Where To Watch Josh Jacobs
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.