Ahead of Jonathan Taylor’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some insights and stats to make the best bets. The Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) will be Taylor and the Indianapolis Colts’ (0-1-1) opponent in this Week 3 matchup at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Taylor Rushing Insights
- Taylor racks up 107.5 rushing yards per game this season, 23.0 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- So far this season, Taylor has out-rushed this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (84.5 yards) once.
- Taylor has an average rushing yards over/under of 157.8 so far this season. He’s come up short of that by racking up 107.5 yards per game on the ground.
- Taylor has not gone over his rushing yard prop bet total in each of his two games this year.
- Taylor has scored a rushing touchdown in one game.
Taylor Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Taylor’s 11.5 receiving yards per game are 5.0 less than his prop total for Sunday’s contest.
- Taylor has not picked up more than 16.5 receiving yards in a game (over the course of two outings).
- Taylor has collected 18.3 less receiving yards per game (11.5) than his average over/under (29.8).
- Taylor has not gone over on a receiving yards prop bet this year in two games.
- Having played two games this season, Taylor has not caught a touchdown pass.
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- The Chiefs give up 89 rushing yards per game, the NFL’s 11th-ranked run defense this season.
- The Chiefs have the No. 9 defense in the league in rushing TDs allowed, conceding one this season (0.5 per game).
Where To Watch Jonathan Taylor
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.