See what oddsmakers have set for Joe Mixon’s player prop betting options in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Mixon’s Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) have a Week 3 matchup at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey against the New York Jets (1-1).
Mixon Rushing Insights
- Mixon rushes for 69.5 yards per game this season, which falls shy of Sunday’s over/under of 76.5 yards.
- So far this season, Mixon has out-rushed this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (76.5 yards) once.
- Mixon’s average rushing yards over/under for the season is 107.3 yards, a figure he’s come up short of by an average of 37.8 yards.
- Mixon has come up shy on his rushing yard prop bet total in each of his three games this year.
- Through three games, Mixon has yet to score a rushing touchdown.
Mixon Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Mixon’s 44.5 receiving yards average is 25.0 more than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Mixon has recorded more than 19.5 receiving yards in all three games this year.
- Mixon’s season average of 44.5 receiving yards is 17.8 more than his average over/under (26.7).
- Mixon has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in each of his three opportunities this season.
- Mixon does not have a touchdown catch this season (in three games).
New York Jets Rankings
- The 123.5 rushing yards the Jets concede per outing makes them the 21st-ranked run defense in the league this year.
- The Jets have the No. 29 defense in the league in rushing TDs allowed, giving up three this season (1.5 per game).
Where To Watch Joe Mixon
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.