Ahead of Javonte Williams’ game on Sunday, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, check out some insights and stats to make the best bets. The San Francisco 49ers (1-1) will be Williams and the Denver Broncos’ (1-1) Week 3 opponent in a matchup at Empower Field at Mile High.
Williams Rushing Insights
- Williams has a 48.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 59 yards per game.
- So far this season, Williams has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (48.5 yards) once.
- Williams has an average rushing yards prop of 92.8 so far this season. He’s fallen short of that by gaining 59 yards per game on the ground.
- Once in two opportunities this season, Williams has gone over his rushing yards total.
- Through two games, Williams has not rushed for a touchdown.
Williams Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Williams’ 37.5 receiving yards average is 13.0 more than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- Williams has gained over 24.5 receiving yards once in two games this year.
- Williams’ 37.5 receiving yards per game are 4.7 more than his average prop total (32.8).
- Williams has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 50.0% of his games (one of two).
- Williams does not have a touchdown catch this season (in two games).
San Francisco 49ers Rankings
- The 49ers give up 67.5 rushing yards per game, the NFL’s second-ranked rush defense this season.
- Opponents of the 49ers have totaled one touchdown on the ground (0.5 per game). The 49ers’ defense is ninth in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch Javonte Williams
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.