See what sportsbooks have installed as player prop bets for Jameis Winston in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Winston and the New Orleans Saints (1-1) have a Week 3 matchup with the Carolina Panthers (0-2) at Bank of America Stadium.
Winston Passing Insights
- Sunday’s prop bet for Winston is 267.5 passing yards, 15.0 higher than his average of 252.5 on the year.
- Winston has thrown for over 267.5 yards once in two games this year.
- Winston’s 252.5 passing yards per game are 126.8 lower than his average prop bet total (379.3).
- Winston has not gone over on his passing yards prop total in two chances this year.
- Winston has thrown for a touchdown in all two games this season, with more than one TD pass once.
- In one of two games this year, Winston has thrown an interception, with more than one pick on that occasion.
Winston Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Winston records 5.5 rushing yards per game this season, 1.0 fewer than Sunday’s prop total.
- Winston has put up over 6.5 yards on the ground in one contest so far this season.
- Winston’s average rushing yards over/under so far this season (17.3) is higher than his rushing yard average (5.5) this year.
- Winston has not hit his rushing yards over in any of his two games played this year.
- Winston has not made it to paydirt on the ground through two games.
Carolina Panthers Rankings
- Winston will face the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense this week. The Panthers concede 150 passing yards per game.
- Opponents of the Panthers have totaled two touchdowns through the air (one per game). The Panthers’ defense is fifth in the league in that category.
- With zero total interceptions this season, the Panthers’ defense ranks 25th in the league.
Where To Watch Jameis Winston
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.