See what bookmakers have set for Elijah Moore’s player prop betting options in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. The Week 3 contest sees Moore’s New York Jets (1-1) take the field at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey against the Cincinnati Bengals (0-2).
Moore Receiving Insights
- Moore records 45.0 receiving yards per game, 2.5 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s outing.
- Moore has recorded more than 47.5 receiving yards once in two games this season.
- Moore has collected 40.3 fewer receiving yards per game (45.0) than his average prop total (85.3).
- Moore will be aiming to go over a receiving yards over/under for the first time this season (after two attempts).
- Having played two games this year, Moore has not caught a touchdown pass.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- The 211 passing yards per game yielded by the Bengals defense makes them the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense.
- Opponents of the Bengals have totaled two touchdowns through the air (one per game). The Bengals’ defense is fifth in the league in that category.
Where To Watch Elijah Moore
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.