Before you bet on Devonta Smith’s player prop betting options in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. The Washington Commanders (1-1) will be Smith and the Philadelphia Eagles’ (2-0) Week 3 opponent in a matchup at FedExField.
Smith Receiving Insights
- Smith’s 40.0 receiving yards average is 4.5 less than his over/under on Sunday.
- Smith has put up over 44.5 receiving yards once in two games this season.
- Smith’s average over/under for receiving yards is 81.8. But he accumulates 41.8 less per game than that.
- In one of two games this season, Smith has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Having played two games this season, Smith has not caught a touchdown pass.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Washington Commanders Rankings
- Smith will square off against the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense this week. The Commanders concede 247 passing yards per game.
- The Commanders’ defense ranks 25th in the league by giving up 2.5 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (five total passing TDs).
Where To Watch Devonta Smith
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.