In advance of Sunday’s game, check out Davante Adams’ player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. The Tennessee Titans (0-2) will be Adams and the Las Vegas Raiders’ (0-2) Week 3 opponent in a matchup at Nissan Stadium.
Adams Receiving Insights
- Adams puts up 76.5 receiving yards per game, 3.0 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s matchup.
- In one out of two games this year, Adams has recorded over 79.5 receiving yards.
- Adams has collected 55.3 less receiving yards per game (76.5) than his average prop total (131.8).
- Adams will be aiming to hit the over on a receiving yards prop bet for the first time this year (after two attempts).
- Adams has had a touchdown catch in all two games this season, but only one each time.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Tennessee Titans Rankings
- The Titans give up 234.5 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Titans’ defense is 30th in the NFL by conceding three passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (six total passing TDs).
Where To Watch Davante Adams
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.