Take a look at what bookmakers have posted for D’Andre Swift’s player prop betting options in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX. Swift and his Detroit Lions (1-1) have a Week 3 matchup with the Minnesota Vikings (1-1) at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Swift Rushing Insights
- Swift has a 52.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 100.0 yards per game.
- Swift has collected more than 52.5 rushing yards in every game he’s played this season.
- Swift has had an average rushing yards over/under set at 81.8 this season, which he’s out-gained on average by 18.2 yards.
- Swift has gone over on his rushing yards prop bet total in all of his two games played this season.
- Swift has rushed for a touchdown one time this season.
Swift Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Swift averages 31.0 receiving yards, 2.5 more than the over/under of 28.5 set for Sunday.
- Swift has totaled more than 28.5 receiving yards in every game (two) this year.
- Swift has an average receiving yards prop total of 42.8. But he is accumulating 11.8 less yards per game than that.
- In one of two games this season, Swift has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In one of two games this year, Swift has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Minnesota Vikings Rankings
- The rush defense of the Vikings is giving up 137 yards per outing on the ground this season, which ranks 24th in the NFL.
- Opponents of the Vikings have scored three touchdowns on the ground (1.5 per game). The Vikings’ defense is 29th in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch D’Andre Swift
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.