Check out the player prop bets available for D.K. Metcalf when he suits up in NFL play on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX. His Seattle Seahawks (1-1) meet the Atlanta Falcons (0-2) in Week 3 at Lumen Field.
Metcalf Receiving Insights
- Metcalf averages 35.5 receiving yards, 18.0 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Through two outings, Metcalf has not gained more than 53.5 receiving yards in a game.
- Metcalf’s season average of 35.5 receiving yards is 58.3 fewer than his average prop total (93.8).
- Metcalf has not gone over on a receiving yards prop bet this year in two games.
- Metcalf does not have a touchdown catch this season (in two games).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Atlanta Falcons Rankings
- The 253 passing yards the Falcons concede per game makes them the 22nd-ranked pass defense in the NFL this year.
- The Falcons’ defense is 25th in the NFL by giving up 2.5 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (five total passing TDs).
Where To Watch D.K. Metcalf
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.