Player prop betting options are available for D.J. Moore in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. The Week 3 contest sees Moore’s Carolina Panthers (0-2) take the field at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina against the New Orleans Saints (1-1).
Moore Receiving Insights
- Moore’s 43.0 receiving yards average is 10.5 less than his over/under on Sunday.
- Moore has not picked up more than 53.5 receiving yards in a game (over the course of two outings).
- Moore’s average of 43.0 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 100.8.
- Moore hasn’t hit the over on a receiving yards over/under this year.
- In one of two games this season, Moore has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New Orleans Saints Rankings
- The pass defense of the Saints is conceding 201.5 yards per game this year, which ranks 11th in the NFL.
- Opponents of the Saints have put up one touchdown through the air (0.5 per game). The Saints’ defense is first in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch D.J. Moore
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.