Ahead of Brandin Cooks’ game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to make the best bets. This matchup in Week 3 sees Cooks’ Houston Texans (0-1-1) in action at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois against the Chicago Bears (1-1).
Cooks Receiving Insights
- Cooks’ 68.0 receiving yards average is 7.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- In one out of two games this year, Cooks has collected over 60.5 receiving yards.
- Cooks has totaled 32.3 less receiving yards per game (68.0) than his average over/under (100.3).
- Cooks hasn’t hit the over on a receiving yards over/under this year.
- Cooks does not have a touchdown catch this year (in two games).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Chicago Bears Rankings
- The 183 passing yards per game yielded by the Bears defense makes them the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense.
- Opponents of the Bears have totaled two touchdowns through the air (one per game). The Bears’ defense is fifth in the league in that category.
Where To Watch Brandin Cooks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.