Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Amon-Ra St. Brown’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. His Detroit Lions (1-1) take the field against the Minnesota Vikings (1-1) in Week 3 at U.S. Bank Stadium.
St.Brown Receiving Insights
- St.Brown’s 90.0 receiving yards per game are 19.5 more than his prop total for Sunday’s matchup.
- St.Brown has gained over 70.5 receiving yards once in two games this season.
- St.Brown has collected 1.3 fewer receiving yards per game (90.0) than his average over/under (91.3).
- St.Brown has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of two games this year.
- St.Brown has a touchdown catch in all two games this year, with more than one TD on one occasion.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Minnesota Vikings Rankings
- The 275 passing yards the Vikings concede per game makes them the 29th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this season.
- The Vikings’ defense is first in the league by conceding 0.5 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (one total passing TD).
Where To Watch Amon-Ra St. Brown
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.