Alvin Kamara has player prop bets available on Sunday when he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. His New Orleans Saints (1-1) hit the field against the Carolina Panthers (0-2) in Week 3 at Bank of America Stadium.
Kamara Rushing Insights
- Kamara averaged 69.1 rushing yards per game over the course of last year, 8.6 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In seven games last year (41.2% of total appearances), Kamara topped 60.5 yards as a runner.
- Kamara outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (59.8) by 9.3 yards last season.
- Kamara went over his rushing yards total in 37.5% of his opportunities (six of 16 games) last season.
- Kamara had a rushing touchdown in four games last season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Kamara Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Kamara’s 33.8 receiving yards per game average from last season is 9.3 yards more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (24.5).
- In 17 games last season, Kamara collected more than 24.5 receiving yards seven times.
- Kamara’s average prop bet for receiving yards was an over/under of 33.0 last year. He collected 0.8 more yards per game than that average.
- Kamara hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in 25.0% of his games (four of 16) last year.
- Kamara scored a receiving touchdown five times last season, out of 13 games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in any of those games.
Carolina Panthers Rankings (2021)
- The Panthers had the NFL’s 18th-ranked defense against the run last season, surrendering 113.8 yards per game.
- The Panthers conceded 16 rushing touchdowns last season, 18th in the league.
Where To Watch Alvin Kamara
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.