Aaron Jones has player prop bets available on Sunday when he hits the field at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX. The Week 3 outing sees Jones’ Green Bay Packers (1-1) hit the field at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-0).
Jones Rushing Insights
- Jones’ rushing yards over/under for Sunday is set at 52.5. That is 38.0 fewer yards than his season average (90.5).
- Jones has gained more than 52.5 yards on the ground in one contest so far this season.
- The average rushing yards prop bet Jones has had set this season (86.8) is just a bit lower than his rushing yard average on the year (90.5).
- Once in two opportunities this season, Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards total.
- Jones has rushed for a touchdown one time this season in two games.
Jones Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jones’ 32.5 receiving yards average is 5.0 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Jones has totaled more than 27.5 receiving yards once in two games this year.
- Jones’ average over/under for receiving yards is 45.8. But he is accumulating 13.3 less per game than that.
- In one of two games this season, Jones has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In one of two games this season, Jones has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Rankings
- Jones will face the NFL’s ninth-ranked rush defense this week. The Buccaneers allow 86.5 yards on the ground per contest.
- Opponents of the Buccaneers have totaled zero touchdowns on the ground (zero per game). The Buccaneers’ defense is first in the league in that category.
Where To Watch Aaron Jones
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.