Before you wager on A.J. Brown’s player prop betting options in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. His Philadelphia Eagles (2-0) take the field against the Washington Commanders (1-1) in Week 3 at FedExField.
Brown Receiving Insights
- Brown’s 112.0 receiving yards average is 40.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Brown has put up over 71.5 receiving yards in one of two games this year.
- Brown has an average receiving yards over/under of 115.8. But he is accumulating 3.8 less yards per game than that.
- In one of two games this season, Brown has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Brown does not have a touchdown catch this year (in two games).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Washington Commanders Rankings
- The pass defense of the Commanders is giving up 247 yards per contest this year, which ranks 20th in the league.
- The Commanders’ defense is 25th in the NFL by giving up 2.5 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (five total passing TDs).
Where To Watch A.J. Brown
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.