The Las Vegas Raiders (0-2) are favored by just 2 points against the Tennessee Titans (0-2) on Sunday, September 25, 2022. The over/under is 45.5 in this game.
Raiders vs. Titans Predictions
Raiders vs. Titans Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Raiders and Titans: Betting Trends
- The Raiders have yet to win a game against the spread this season (0-2-0).
- The Raiders are winless against the spread when they are 2-point favorites or more (0-1).
- This season, Raiders games have hit the over once.
- The Raiders have been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- The Raiders have played as a moneyline favorite of -132 or shorter in only one game this season, which they lost.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Raiders’ implied win probability is 56.9%.
- The Titans have yet to win a game against the spread this season (0-2-0).
- The Titans have yet to cover the spread (0-1) when they are at least 2-point underdogs.
- Titans games have gone over the total once this year.
- The Titans lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- The Titans have played as an underdog of +110 or more once this season and lost that game.
- Together, the two teams combine for 34.5 points per game, 11 points fewer than the over/under of 45.5 for this matchup.
- The 57.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 12 more than the 45.5 total in this contest.
- The Raiders have seen a 52 average over/under in their games this season, 6.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Titans’ games have a total points bet of 45.8 points this season, 0.3 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr is 23rd overall among all players and 13th among all QBs with 32.8 fantasy points (16.4 per game).
- Davante Adams’ 27.3 total fantasy points (an average of 13.7 per game), are good enough to place him 37th overall and 11th among WRs.
- So far this season, Darren Waller’s 18.9 total fantasy points make him the No. 72 fantasy player and No. 3 TE. He averages 9.5 fantasy points per game.
- Josh Jacobs’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 102nd overall and 28th among RBs with 15.4 points (7.7 per game).
Titans Players to Watch
- So far this season, Ryan Tannehill is the 66th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 27th-best fantasy QB with 20.2 fantasy points (10.1 per game).
- Dontrell Hilliard has collected 18.9 fantasy points this year (18.9 per game), enough to rank him 18th among RBs and 72nd overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Derrick Henry averages 8.4 fantasy points per game on the way to 16.7 total fantasy points. That makes him the 90th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 24th-ranked RB.
- Treylon Burks has put together the 149th-ranked fantasy season (58th among WRs) with 10.2 fantasy points, averaging 5.1 per game.
Where To Watch Raiders vs. Titans
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.