The San Francisco Giants (69-77) and Colorado Rockies (64-82) clash in NL West play, on Monday at 8:40 PM ET.
The Rockies (+105 underdog moneyline odds) take the field at home against the Giants (-125). The San Francisco Giants will give the start to Jakob Junis (4-6, 4.15 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to Chad Kuhl (6-9, 5.33 ERA). The total for this game is 11.5.
Giants vs. Rockies Predictions
Giants vs. Rockies Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Giants vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- In the last 10 games, San Francisco was named the moneyline favorite by oddsmakers only twice, and it split those games.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Giants and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total one time (all 10 games had set totals).
- San Francisco’s ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Colorado has played as the underdog in nine of its past 10 games and has gone 6-3 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rockies and their opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Colorado has eight wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Giants vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Jakob Junis
- The Giants have a 5-11-0 record against the spread in Junis’ starts.
- The Giants have a 6-2 record in Junis’ eight starts this season when they were favored on the moneyline.
- Junis’ team has a 9-7 record over his 16 starts.
- Junis’ starts with a set total this season have hit the over in eight of 16 contests.
Projected starter: Chad Kuhl
- Kuhl and his team are 13-11-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team has been victorious in 39.1% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 9-14.
- Kuhl’s team is 10-14 when he starts this season.
- In games Kuhl has started this season, the teams are 10-13-1 at hitting the over.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Wilmer Flores has put up a team-best 67 runs batted in.
- Flores ranks 61st in home runs and 54th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Flores brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .167 with a double, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Thairo Estrada has a club-high .263 batting average.
- Estrada ranks 124th in home runs and 102nd in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Estrada brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .231 with three walks.
- Joc Pederson paces the Giants with 22 home runs.
- Mike Yastrzemski is hitting .205 with 27 doubles, two triples, 12 home runs and 56 walks.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron leads Colorado in home runs with 28 and runs batted in with 97.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Cron’s home run total is 19th, and his RBI total is seventh.
- Brendan Rodgers has 131 hits and an OBP of .319 to go with a slugging percentage of .396 this season.
- Rodgers ranks 162nd in home runs and 79th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Charlie Blackmon has collected 130 base hits, an OBP of .310 and a slugging percentage of .415 this season.
- Blackmon brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .200 with a triple, a walk and an RBI.
- Ryan McMahon has 117 hits and an OBP of .332 to go with a slugging percentage of .411 this season.
Where To Watch Giants vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.